The Video Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
Just learned today about Michael Swaim leaving Cracked. Cracked has been hit or miss over the past few years and some of the writers (and former writers) have given good reason why (less money going towards video production and more of a focus on political articles rather than nerd-culture/pop-culture). I've loved Michael's work since the days of cracked tv and sometime ago he release a video explaining his departure (since then a majority of their senior staff, including Dan O'brien, have been laid off) explaining that he left because of the combination of seeing a reduction of the video budget but also because of personal reasons relating to his alcoholism and depression. Having dealt with alcoholism and depression most of my life I immediately connected with it. He's been a constant source of entertainment in my life for the past decade and I just wanted to make people aware of his start up for a new site, Small Beans. All the way back to Those Aren't Muskets, his comedy has been completely golden.

He's been relasing a new series of short improv videos that are pretty solid in relation with his new site.

Here's a link to his Patreon site

Small Beans are creating Comedic Writings, Podcasts, Film, Rap, and Other Shenanigans. | Patreon

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 4 users