The Video Thread

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Well they need to work on that voice tech because it was immediately apparent it's not Obama.
the... voice tech? you mean jordan peele doing an obama impression?

It'll be SO amazing when they actually have that tech working 100%.

tyen tyen instead of shitting up social media, you should be pulling a Murdoch or Soros and making a ton of deep-fakes that are marginally believable. Shit like, main actors for a position you don't like, at a private party talking about things that would get them in trouble. Bonus points for multiple angles of the same person.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Think the celebs can win lawsuits against me for that sort of thing. Id have to release it onto 4chan first and let them share it from there.

Link me a good deep fake tutorial and ill get on it. Prolly only do it if you do that, dont care enough to research

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

SeanDoe1z1

Well they need to work on that voice tech because it was immediately apparent it's not Obama.

I will have to look for the show. NPR did a piece on this + the audio portion the same time.

Smart audio tech is already out there, and doesn't need hrs++ of samples. Could reproduce simple sentences with 20minutes (which is apparently long enough to take in a large majority of the sounds we make as individuals in normal conversation.)

• 1Like

SeanDoe1z1

They basically combined the audio + video portion and recreated one of the 2nd term bush videos talking mad shit from an actor video recording like above and the audio tech.

• 1Like

StJesuz

Graybeard Lurker
My new car:
I3ZPyWb.jpg