The Video Thread

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
per a post in the FSR

So I wanted to do some sleuthing on this...

The guy in the video is named Andrew Bailey, he is a "Performance Artist and Writer". I wonder if the persona he is playing in this based on a real case or if it is entirely fictional. The credits state "Written and Performed by Andrew Bailey" which leads me to believe that it isn't a personal story and could very well be entirely fictional.

In it he states his name is "Will" and his "rape" was by his grade 8 social teacher "Miss Tupper".

Any searching of Ms Tupper, William or Will in conjuction with mollesation or rape yields no results.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 2 users

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
For people curious about Second Life's size and that say "I thought SL is dead!"

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_01

<Banned>

The guy in the video is named Andrew Bailey, he is a "Performance Artist and Writer". I wonder if the persona he is playing in this based on a real case or if it is entirely fictional. The credits state "Written and Performed by Andrew Bailey" which leads me to believe that it isn't a personal story and could very well be entirely fictional.

In it he states his name is "Will" and his "rape" was by his grade 8 social teacher "Miss Tupper".

Any searching of Ms Tupper, William or Will in conjuction with mollesation or rape yields no results.

Well shit, should have done some sleuthing myself then.

Unrelated

nzh1rrkzxtl01.gif

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm

that's 100% a performance. real victims don't talk that way. his points are still valid but he very specifically and very carefully drops in little parenthetical statements "I must have wanted it because I got an erection from the stimulus (andthefear)."

• 1Like

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
that's 100% a performance. real victims don't talk that way. his points are still valid but he very specifically and very carefully drops in little parenthetical statements "I must have wanted it because I got an erection from the stimulus (andthefear)."

Don't get me wrong, I think the concept is spot on even if it's a tad extreme. I think we trivialize the shit out of crimes when they occur female against male. Hell even Joe "You make an interesting point, but let me ask my liberal friends" Rogan waffles on Female to male violence / crimes.

to include a vid this time

• 1Seriously?

Siliconemelons

Pandora throws that song at me every now and then- love it

Vanessa Vanessa you where going to do a guitar of something, mentioned a month or so ago...remembered it was a song i liked and wanted to hear...haven't been in "your thread" in a while so..well while thinking of it...tag time! haha

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Vanessa Vanessa you where going to do a guitar of something, mentioned a month or so ago...remembered it was a song i liked and wanted to hear...haven't been in "your thread" in a while so..well while thinking of it...tag time! haha
Been working a tribute to the 90s first and foremost, but the music I was planning to do next was a full symphonic guitar / bass version of One Winged Angel from FF7. Definitely will post when they're ready :eek: ! Thx for asking papa Xad~

• 1Like