The Video Thread

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
That guy's videos came up recommended for me a while back, he's pretty funny. I remember not being able to find one of the videos, like chapter three or four maybe? They were all there except for one and it made me wonder what he said in that one that it isn't posted.

Just looked again, and maybe I'm missing it or doing it wrong, but I don't see chapter three.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
That guy's videos came up recommended for me a while back, he's pretty funny. I remember not being able to find one of the videos, like chapter three or four maybe? They were all there except for one and it made me wonder what he said in that one that it isn't posted.

Just looked again, and maybe I'm missing it or doing it wrong, but I don't see chapter three.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>

Here's chapter 3

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users