The Video Thread

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Move over bulls for it's time for the running of the feminists! Posting here since tits are too scandalous for the SJW thread apparently.
But this ... what the hell is it ?? Where is the crime of exhibitionism or public scandal? All of Spain will see your asses! Ladies, is this really what being a woman has come to? So low? Pues️ well thank you I'm a man!
More from a few months ago where the women pose with one leg on top of nude men on the ground.

Last edited:
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Move over bulls for it's time for the running of the feminists! Posting here since tits are too scandalous for the SJW thread apparently.

More from a few months ago where the women pose with one leg on top of nude men on the ground.

Feel free to post this in the GG thread if you like. Just put the tweet and video within a spoiler and make sure it's clearly marked as containing nudity and NSFW. It's topical to the thread and isn't just tits for the sake of tits, so it should be fine.

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Feel free to post this in the GG thread if you like. Just put the tweet and video within a spoiler and make sure it's clearly marked as containing nudity and NSFW. It's topical to the thread and isn't just tits for the sake of tits, so it should be fine.
The last time I did that exact thing I got a point, I was told that even with the spoiler it still loads on the page.

Shoddy construction in Pakistan, luckily they evacuated in time.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
As far as I am aware, the spoilers tag doesn't prevent the items from loading. So, the algo's that corporations and governments use, to keep inappropriate content off their network, can still catch what ever is in the spoiler.

For the most part, when the rules were written, FoH wasn't on most block lists (I dont know if it's still the case), and people could surf from work (I think we have a decent chunk of Gov employees). At best, if nudity gets flagged enough, coming from this site, through people's work ip, the site will be blocked, and at worst, people could get written up/fired.

Obl video: