The Video Thread

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
I feel the same way about those "insane" domino videos where shit is all over the place and then they tap one and ruin at least several hours worth of work.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Serwol

Vyemm Raider
The one at the 9:00 minute mark probably pissed me off the most, as it sounds like the guy on the bike is screaming about how the driver did not stop yet he was the one who had a stop sign and the car did not so the car had the right of way....fucking bicyclists

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
The one at the 9:00 minute mark probably pissed me off the most, as it sounds like the guy on the bike is screaming about how the driver did not stop yet he was the one who had a stop sign and the car did not so the car had the right of way....fucking bicyclists
bicyclists are always in the wrong 100% of the time, not even 99%, they're always wrong, note, motorcyclists aren't included cuz they to an extent follow the rules of the road if they aren't driving down the road like a pack of fags.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
bicyclists are always in the wrong 100% of the time, not even 99%, they're always wrong, note, motorcyclists aren't included cuz they to an extent follow the rules of the road if they aren't driving down the road like a pack of fags.
We have bike lanes and sidewalks down here on basically every main road. Yet you have those elitist fucks who think they are something special and wear a jersey and have to ride on the road, and pay zero attention to their surroundings. They should all get run over

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
We have bike lanes and sidewalks down here on basically every main road. Yet you have those elitist fucks who think they are something special and wear a jersey and have to ride on the road, and pay zero attention to their surroundings. They should all get run over

They are one pothole away from death at certain speeds, but forget potholes these morons bust stop signs like they are made of goddamn steel, like a car will even see them.

They can and do die all the time.

Friends of the family had their father pass away as he was biking home, right or wrong, you are traveling at high speeds around people who are nervous around you, never a good mix. Add in retardation and you get the video..

Honest to god I laughed, it's like buyers remorse seen instantly.

Siliconemelons

Bikers are stupid they demand rules of the road and never, NEVER - NEVER EVER follow them themselves - rules for thee and not for mee

The last few of that video is all left turns through a end of cycle yellow/red light that someone does not stop for...those are terribad situations that you should never put yourself in...wait a cycle to turn.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
The last few of that video is all left turns through a end of cycle yellow/red light that someone does not stop for...those are terribad situations that you should never put yourself in...wait a cycle to turn.

Naah it's super simple for those, enter the intersection. As far as I am aware, when you are turning left in an unprotected turn you are legally allowed to be in the intersection but must wait for clearance in such a way that you don't impede the flow of traffic. So, you can wait til traffic stops on the other side and go as "the last car" in a cycle, basically this exists so that ONE car can always go at least.

Siliconemelons

Yes, but that is not is what is happening - they are all turning during the yellow / red change and those going through the yellow are T-Boning them into oblivion. So yes, the left turn person should always "wait" regardless of if they are sitting in the intersection during "all red" for a moment to assure no one is blowing the yellow (or red)

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They are one pothole away from death at certain speeds, but forget potholes these morons bust stop signs like they are made of goddamn steel, like a car will even see them.

They can and do die all the time.

Friends of the family had their father pass away as he was biking home, right or wrong, you are traveling at high speeds around people who are nervous around you, never a good mix. Add in retardation and you get the video..

Honest to god I laughed, it's like buyers remorse seen instantly.

I just wish the locals here would quit taking nice multilane higher speed streets and turning them into 1 lane + bike clusterfucks. Kick all the bikes 1 street over, turn the whole residential street into Bike + local access only. They get more street, drivers just have to watch out for them for that first block or two till they get on an artery, and people like me aren't wazed into driving residentials because the was-an-artery is now 100% FUCKED. Drive like my kids live there? a) my kids stay in the yard, b) neither of us want me here, but some of us have to get to fucking work.

edit: of course if they'd just fix the god damn freeway so its not a parking lot from 6 am to 8pm, I wouldn't even be looking for aterials!