The Video Thread

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I don't want to quote it and have it play again but what the dude does the wrongest is bothering with words after it's clear that she's not someone words will work on. Oh, you're an actions kind of person. Gotcha. Car push push it is then.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
That guy is a gigantic pussy for giving in and moving. He should have just kept inching forward and pushing them back.
Sometimes you just gotta let shit go. If I did not learn to do that in my early 20s I would be dead or in jail right now.

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Sometimes you just gotta let shit go. If I did not learn to do that in my early 20s I would be dead or in jail right now.
I mean I get where you are coming from. But in this instance, he literally could have just kept inching forward and there isn't shit they could have done about it and it wouldn't have hurt them. Shouldn't let people get away with being total assholes like that..

Edited the quoted post and took the video out.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I mean I get where you are coming from. But in this instance, he literally could have just kept inching forward and there isn't shit they could have done about it and it wouldn't have hurt them. Shouldn't let people get away with being total assholes like that..

Edited the quoted post and took the video out.
Assuming he is white can you visualize the headlines with me?

I am not saying you are wrong bro, but honestly in my experience it takes more strength to walk away.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
I mean, race wouldn't matter. You'd come back to your car keyed or some shit like a bottle of piss poured onto the windshield.

Your choices are

Win and get shit done to your car

Win and follow them to their car for "Protection footage"

Lose and drive away.

If you have, "All the time" don't be a pussy, dominate that shit then dunk your balls in it. Sit there with the horn on the entire time. pull in, get out and find their car, take photos of plates and VIN. Extra points for Alphaing them in the mall too.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If you have, "All the time" don't be a pussy, dominate that shit then dunk your balls in it. Sit there with the horn on the entire time. pull in, get out and find their car, take photos of plates and VIN. Extra points for Alphaing them in the mall too.

Thats when they leave 1 person standing in the spot while the other 3 go shopping.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>
I use to volunteer at a ski resort in the Poconos and when shitty people tried to the "push push" game with parking lot attendants, they would be charged with assault with a deadly weapon. /shrug

• 1Garbage
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users