The Video Thread

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
01661fcf66e22cf0c4ec560e03ae85a3.png

imo he jacked it wrong, look at the door, looks like it crumpled, he placed the jack on the floor of the car instead of the correct jackpoint

also from stuff on the floor, looks like he just used the scissor jack from the civic trunk and didn't use any floor jacks

632934ddcc91b0d681a7b71ed2f242c8.png

imagine almost dying while wearing your wifes sandals

imo, i believe thats a 10th gen civic and they raised the ground clearance by 1inch, which makes a difference having a 2ton civic rest on your chest

also again, white sandals

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
I wish this game would get an HD remaster, maybe some new animations with an option to switch between classic and updated attacks.

and no, the 2015 remake doesn’t count

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I thought I'd watched all the bonus content related to the Lord of the Rings, but I managed to miss the little golden ring in the extras on the first disc of the extended edition of The Two Towers.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Can someone tell me how to get Reddit videos linked here to not autoplay?

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
True or not, most of this vid seems like blackmagicfuckery. I'm apparently not smart enough for quantum.

• 5Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 5 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
True or not, most of this vid seems like blackmagicfuckery. I'm apparently not smart enough for quantum.

I'm an idiot and get that this is above my brain grade however there is something about the way they try to explain this stuff that makes me think "something is missing, they are overstepping something probably very simple" but like I said that is probably because it is above my brain grade.

Ummm, a video about something... how about my favorite song!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I wish this game would get an HD remaster, maybe some new animations with an option to switch between classic and updated attacks.

and no, the 2015 remake doesn’t count

Just as long as they keep the slutty Queen animations.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user