The Video Thread

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
The troll the world needs.

Fun fact: I'm the only person Cart Narcs have ever given a heart for a comment to.

narcs.jpg

I thought Mark Dice's heart was nice but this was actually special when I realized Cart Narcs just doesn't do this. (Yes, yes, call me an attention whore, go ahead~ )

Oblig Video:

• 2Supertaster
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
i'm not remotely a car guy, but having lived in CO, I enjoy watching some of the Pikes Peak races once in a while.

When did these glorified go-cart's become a thing? IDK how to feel about that, it seems like no contest they'll be faster than a "real" car.

• 3Like

Achaeus

Trakanon Raider
Interesting stuff, I watched this video a couple of days ago and went down the rabbit hole of watching a bunch of Pikes Peak videos. However, these are not even close to the fastest cars there. In 2018, Romain Dumas set a new record of 7 minutes 57.148 seconds in the all-electric Volkswagen I.D. R Pikes Peak, beating Sébastien Loeb's previous record by over 15 seconds.

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
i'm not remotely a car guy, but having lived in CO, I enjoy watching some of the Pikes Peak races once in a while.

When did these glorified go-cart's become a thing? IDK how to feel about that, it seems like no contest they'll be faster than a "real" car.

They are faster than real cars. But, there are dozens of classes that people compete in. Its not just a big free-for-all. Not sure I'd choose to race up the Peak seeing as there are still no guard rails and cars still go flying off into the abyss.

Brad2770

Vanessa Vanessa I know you like your Uggs but just incase

I have some bowling shoes I bought in 2007 that has been in storage for the past 10 years. I went bowling a couple of weeks back and the glue holding on the soles has dry rotted and both soles almost completely fell off. I need a video link for repair.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
I have some bowling shoes I bought in 2007 that has been in storage for the past 10 years. I went bowling a couple of weeks back and the glue holding on the soles has dry rotted and both soles almost completely fell off. I need a video link for repair.
I'm sure that dude has it but I havent seen a shoe repair shop in 17 years

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Vanessa Vanessa I know you like your Uggs but just incase

Thanks for thinking of me, but I'm not really into heels... plus I rarely (twice a year? LoL) wear dresses or anything that heels would look good in.

Oblig vid(s):

^ This guy has like $100,000+ of figures in his collection. Hot Toys are expensive but make McFarlane toys look like 1984 G.I.Joes as far as detail.

^ Omfg those LEGS. Literally never seen a better pair of gams in my life o_O

^ Oldie but goodie

• 2Weird Boner
  • 1Worf