The Video Thread

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
Although I thought kidney stones were painful, they were only second for me as far as pain. There are different types of pain. Kidney stones were the most painful type of ever increasing relentless pain but not the sharpest pain.

I feel certain there are other types far worse. The pain burn victims feel when their wounds are cleaned is probably worse. Also there is this guy. Hisashi Ouchi, the Victim of Fatal Radiation Kept Alive for 83 Days

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Although I thought kidney stones were painful, they were only second for me as far as pain. There are different types of pain. Kidney stones were the most painful type of ever increasing relentless pain but not the sharpest pain.

I feel certain there are other types far worse. The pain burn victims feel when their wounds are cleaned is probably worse. Also there is this guy. Hisashi Ouchi, the Victim of Fatal Radiation Kept Alive for 83 Days
i've had kidney stones several times. they suck. generally whenever i get them i have to get checked into the hospital for 2-4 days and end up getting lithotripsy. the whole process is just awful. the first time i had them was by FAR the worst but i really feel like that was just because i didn't really know what was going on. i woke up one night with kidney pain. it felt like i had been holding in urine for days but when i went to the bathroom barely anything came out. i ended up buckled over on the kitchen floor when my wife came out and called 911. the next few days in the hospital i was just drenched in sweat and on a bunch of rotating drip fed pain killers.

now when i get them, yeah it sucks and the pain is miserable but i know what's going on. i know to ask for muscle relaxers and diuretics because pain killers aren't actually what helps.

anyway, obligatory unrelated video.