The Video Thread

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't even like the performance art piece masquerading as a sport**, but these are oddly watchable.

**for folks who's panties are in a twist over this comment, IDK how you can call a game A Game that:
a) hinges on the hugely biased calls of the umpires as much as baseball does; in the face of so much completely objective technology that does this job impartially and without lapses.
and
b) who's very play field changes size and shape per location and that just means that some parks are harder or easier to homer out of. That's like one weeks football field being 80 total yards, and next weeks being 120 total yards. just WTF man.

Last edited:
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Scoresby

Trakanon Raider
I stumbled upon this yesterday and got a kick out of it. The time our Navy thought it would be cool to land (and take off) a C-130 Hercules on an aircraft carrier. No tail hook, no JATO, just a big old balls and the military's version of "hold my beer". Reversing the props while still in the air was a neat trick. I also liked the part where they landed, then took off from the same position. Never would have thought this possible and they made it look easy!

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users