The Video Thread

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Least he didnt end up like the guy who was turned into hamburger in front of a crowd;

Base jumpers and the like are fucking idiots. Apparently 417 of them have died over the years;

Lori launched and lost stability on her first cliff jump. With five previous Perrine bridge jumps and the required amount of skydives Lori is on an organized BASE expedition to Norway. The trip included a site specific BASE jumping course taught by very competent instructors. However, Lori hit the cliff wall in freefall at about 11 seconds. What makes this fatality a little more chilling is the fact Lori did everything right as far as following the current advise on how to get into BASE jumping. She was 37 years old

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm

I want to feel bad for the lady, but sending 12k cash via FedEx is the ultimate form of stupidity.

Last edited:

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>

I feel like I watched other videos by this guy and he also seemed like a cunt in those as well.

I feel like it is a running issue with Canadians, yall are TYPICALLY really nice but damn are your cunts a cut above the rest.

I also feel like this guy is severely missing the mark on the "WHY" of the situation, least of all being "lack of availability".

Every time I watch this I am reminded about how much I wished to be an astronaut when I was a child:

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users