The Video Thread

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
heres update

“People ask me what all I take to a match.

I usually have rifle, ammo, backup rifle and ammo, 3 bags, 2 bipods, tripod, spotter/binos, 2 kestrels, 13 kittens, 2 data cards, Tac table, 4 mags, toolkit, and chrono. 😂

Them: Did you say 13 kittens? Me: 😑

I’ve been getting tons of messages and comments about getting the kittens home. I was loaded down from a range trip when I was ambushed. So here is the video of them all in. I wish I would have been in my truck but I was stuck in the gas saver. This model didn’t come with the kitten box either.

I couldn’t keep up with them as I would throw one in and 2 would jump out. So I had to close the door with the window down and funnel em in. That would have been good footage actually.

As soon as I got home got them out!

Thank you to all those offering to help. Working on getting them all a good home! The kids are loving on them in the meantime and we’re fattening them up!”

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Grimsark

Any time you hear the ignorant claim that China's economy is rivaling ours, and that they will become the next reserve currency...

Consider this.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 6 users

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Any time you hear the ignorant claim that China's economy is rivaling ours, and that they will become the next reserve currency...

Consider this.

How is this guy still in China? I woulda thought he would have been kicked out after his ghost city videos from years ago. At that time, his channel was mostly him traveling around China and talking about culture shit, now it looks like his whole channel is shit talking the CCP.

Obligatory video (woman gets too close to Presidential motorcade and SS introduce her to the pavement):

Edit: due to age restricted blocking embed, (YouTube, wtf) here is a different angle:

Last edited:
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Brad2770

How is this guy still in China? I woulda thought he would have been kicked out after his ghost city videos from years ago. At that time, his channel was mostly him traveling around China and talking about culture shit, now it looks like his whole channel is shit talking the CCP.

Him and his buddy are out of China and have been out since right before Hong Kong fell.

The CCP constantly try to tempt them or corrupt them.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Can't believe I never watched this show when it was out. Fucking MMOs.

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Yeah Winston magically got his wife pregnant a few years ago the second they stepped on us soil.

• 3Like

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
YouTube arbitrarily decided to memberberry this and so I do the same to you. I think this was the first time I ever got Tyson'd right in the feels by a TV show.

They don't make TV shows like that any more. Even comedies like Cheers is far more high brow than you could do today.

A couple of favourites:

• 3Solidarity