The Video Thread

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
these men came in every day, did their job, built an iconic structure in just a year with almost no safety standards.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
In a country that still has significant numbers of people "remembering their heritage" about the civil war, I know it'll realistically be never, but the sooner America and American's quit fetishizing 9/11, the better. Don't get me wrong, for everyone within 1-2 degrees of separation who lost someone that day, it's a day of pain and probably will shape them and I'm sorry for their loss. The rest of us really need to quit giving a fuck. The attack has been overwhelmingly used to further nonsense up and down the political ladder and will continue to do so as long as people give it power.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
In honor of the new King Charles III, here is a favorite video of what happened to Charles I of England, Scotland, and Ireland:

P.S. Charles II almost destroyed the monarchy by dissolving parliament numerous times and leaving a catholic heir to the throne, in his brother James II (who was disposed 3 years after taking over). Maybe Charles III can finish the job (of destroying the monarchy)!

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users