The Video Thread

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Laugh at failure.

"So you make about $4000 a month pretax, does that sound about right?"

"...sure..."

Fucking retards.

This fucking mongoloid retard blows all her money on fucking mobile game loot boxes and fast food.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

"...sure..."

Fucking retards.

This fucking mongoloid retard blows all her money on fucking mobile game loot boxes and fast food.

Good.

Fuck 'em. We don't need idiots like that.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Good.

Fuck 'em. We don't need idiots like that.
This window licker got a $75000 bachelors degree to make $23/hr at 33 years old.

This retard votes. This retard which cant possibly comprehend her monthly income votes.

a109388c904c4445786c392c02c934e522de4c58d9ce5c431d3b63bdd9c95bbf_1.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser

"...sure..."

Fucking retards.

The advice is to stop doing that shit, get another job and start paying everything down. That is very reasonable. She's not going to do it. She's going to drown, vote blue and hope Joe forgives all her debt. If I was in her spot I'd just cry all the fucking time. She knows she's drowning and she's still buying crystals three or four times a week on whatever scam phone game she stress plays? The easiest thing in the world is to just not spend 40 fucking dollars at Papa Johns and she can't do that. What the fuck is she even ordering?

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

Fucker

Log Wizard
This window licker got a $75000 bachelors degree to make $23/hr at 33 years old.

This retard votes. This retard which cant possibly comprehend her monthly income votes.

View attachment 462102
$74k for a photography degree. Something you can learn the basics of in a single day.

Reminds me of a guy I used to know. Really bad at money. He spent thousands on Farmville and get this...you have to guess:

Telephone psychics. Adult male, terrified of making decisions so he used psychics to make his decisions for him.

• 1Worf

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
$74k for a photography degree. Something you can learn the basics of in a single day.

Reminds me of a guy I used to know. Really bad at money. He spent thousands on Farmville and get this...you have to guess:

Telephone psychics. Adult male, terrified of making decisions so he used psychics to make his decisions for him.

Why isn't there a reaction for one thousand, three hundred and thirty-seven Worfs at a time?

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The advice is to stop doing that shit, get another job and start paying everything down. That is very reasonable. She's not going to do it. She's going to drown, vote blue and hope Joe forgives all her debt. If I was in her spot I'd just cry all the fucking time. She knows she's drowning and she's still buying crystals three or four times a week on whatever scam phone game she stress plays? The easiest thing in the world is to just not spend 40 fucking dollars at Papa Johns and she can't do that. What the fuck is she even ordering?

I would say that a large portion of the middle and lower class just have zero self control....
I'll evict someone and when I go in to assess the living area after they move out, they'll often have left drug paraphernalia laying around. Or they'll have a crippling alcohol addiction and will have left tons of empty poor people beer bottles like 40's, etc. laying around. Or, leave an absolute fuck ton of empty to-go boxes from all types of restaurants. Ive also evicted someone that had an absolute shit ton of lottery tickets laying around. Scratch offs and numbers, just fucking everywhere. I had never seen that before, even with my parents rentals. I had no idea that someone could get addicted to lottery like that.

They would rather give in to their escape pattern for temporary comfort, rather than fix the problem itself. "My credit sucks. I cant buy a house, so Im renting. I never have enough money to pay rent. My job sucks and doesnt pay well. White people have it so much easier. (My favorite, cause Ill be renting out the condo next door to some white fucks with one of the above issues, too.) Old people had it so much better back then." etc. etc. But if they stopped doing drugs, they could pass a drug test for a better job. If they stopped drinking alcohol, at least to excess, then they wouldnt miss days and be able to keep a job. If they had a proper diet, they wouldnt feel like absolute shit all the time. They wouldnt be a fat fuck and be too GD lazy to do anything that'll pay well.

IF they didnt fall prey to any those three vices - they would have the money and energy to go out and do something actually fucking fun and healthy to do. Passively improving their life, and by extension - will meet people also living a healthy, happy life and will move up socially and economically. Just by having some semblance of self control - they would live a life thats better than they've probably ever had.

I say all this, cause man.. I really wish there was a way you could help these people. But outside of treating these people like children and controlling everything they do - there is just no fucking hope.

But this probably goes way further than just the basic shit Im seeing and Im sure there is some rich guy out there that can tell me exactly what Im doing wrong with my life to still be middle class and not millionaire+ rich like him. Though, unlike the fucks Im talking about - if a Billionaire wanted to take me under their wing, Id follow his words to the fucking grave.
I tried to find a video that related to my personal experience, but all I see is Mark Cuban, Grant Cardone, and people like Bitzlato or w/e the fk his name is. All of which are full of scam/scummy type shit.

• 1Like