The Video Thread

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Continuing the trend of the world being gay and retarded, imaging growing up with this music being the "top" in the world.

For reference. Year I was born

• 7Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Continuing the trend of the world being gay and retarded, imaging growing up with this music being the "top" in the world.

For reference. Year I was born

That isn't the top 50 from 1975 though. *Old man yells at clouds meme!*

2023-04-11 20.18.46 en.wikipedia.org e187dbd723e3.png

2023-04-11 20.25.15 en.wikipedia.org cfc81f8030a9.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm all for some excitement but there are reasons I won't do certain things

• 3WTF
  • 3Mother of God
  • 2Picard
Reactions: 9 users

Daidraco

Never forget!

I usually hate hindu shit, or middle eastern stuff tinged with hindu. But this was pretty awesome as the choreography was on point etc. If I was more interested, I would look to see if his name was Malhari, its showing reverence towards Lord Ishva, or its talking about being lucky.

For some fucking reason, it makes me think of The 13th Warrior (which to this day, I cannot believe the movie was considered a flop.)
(One of the better scenes - of course the Viking doesnt flinch at the sight of a readying attack from the Muslim.)

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I usually hate hindu shit, or middle eastern stuff tinged with hindu. But this was pretty awesome as the choreography was on point etc. If I was more interested, I would look to see if his name was Malhari, its showing reverence towards Lord Ishva, or its talking about being lucky.

For some fucking reason, it makes me think of The 13th Warrior (which to this day, I cannot believe the movie was considered a flop.)
(One of the better scenes - of course the Viking doesnt flinch at the sight of a readying attack from the Muslim.)

This was an AWESOME movie!

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Daidraco

Guards finally came rolling in at the end. Not like they can do much but catch and release. But hey, they get to say they caught some!

Enjoyable video if you havent seen it.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users