The Video Thread

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Skip the first 2:40 if you don't want the "explain it like I'm 5" segment on water.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lol, I watched the first 2:40 just to see how bad it was... holy fuck, "water is wet because it can wet things.".

Seeing that stuff brought up a slight tinge of scifi doomday wondering akin to the "ice-Nine" doomsday scenario. Not self propagating like any good doomsday scenario (grey goo, ice-Nine, ect) but I do wonder how one recovers large volumes of water locked up in this shit. Like if, say, a supertanker of this stuff exploded in some crazy north sea storm.

A small taste of a slightly different thing.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Lol, I watched the first 2:40 just to see how bad it was... holy fuck, "water is wet because it can wet things.".

Unrelated video;

I ate at Friendly's fairly often but it was never good. It was always inferior to Newport Creamery, an extremely similar chain in RI and MA that's also fallen on some hard times.

In college I would go with my guy friends to this one Friendly's where my super hot redhead friend from Catholic school worked. (She was the first girl I ever fingerbanged.) It was extremely entertaining to watch my guy friends try to flirt with her.

Good times.

Unrelated video, aside from certain themes:

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user