The Video Thread

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
At those weights why the fuck wouldn't you be using a rack with safety bars/straps. This should go in the YGWYFD thread

1690816260075.png

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
look at this situationally unaware bitch

everyone is like OH SHIT< TRUCK!!!

bitch is probably on the phone just walking
96814428f18efcc6a39a5020293b254b.png

considering the possible carnage, everyone reacted well to GTFO

• 1Repost
Reactions: 1 user

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
At those weights why the fuck wouldn't you be using a rack with safety bars/straps. This should go in the YGWYFD thread

View attachment 484676
Yea, even those hooks aren't great, if you fall backwards you will miss the safety hooks (falling on your ass shouldn't kill you though). Heavy weight should be inside a square squat station with a safety bar set at around waist/hip height. Gym straight up sacrificing safety trying to save some space.

I guess they could be double dumb fucks and also ignoring the proper station to get a better clip for TikTok, if the gym had it.

2023-07-31 11.23.43 www.google.com a55ac6536266.png

P.S. Watching people die for entertainment is seriously fucked up trashy behavior.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've never understood screamers on things like these. For fear screamers, I get that fear is irrational, full stop, but... eh. The ride's safe, there's nothing to be afraid of.

And if you're an exuberant screamer, fuck you. Fuck your noise intruding in my trying to enjoy the ride. Every one of these rides should come with a "Future Airhorn" for screamers. At some point when you're sleeping, having sex, enjoying a meal, or some other pleasurable passtime, some shitbird will walk up behind you and airhorn for 3 minutes.

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users