The Video Thread

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Where is the sound, yo? I need to hear that blinker clicking before I decide who is the asshole here!

Video for the video god:
I always use a turn signal. I just don't have sound running on the video camera because it saves space.
I also change my bulbs the moment there's a problem. I hate rapid blinking, and one of my high beam lights went out (even though I never use high beam), and that had to be replaced as well.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I know that road, my mom lives in Hawaii Kai.
It's usually congested. Posted speed limit is 35, so most people only drive 35. Some even slower. Traffic wasn't bad when this happened, but the dude didn't like me turning in front of him. We didn't really exchange words except I waved a kind of "sorry" thing after he pulled up beside me, right before he rammed into me. Gotta love Hawaiian anger. Oh yeah, when we came to a stop he said I fucked up and should call the police, which I did. I live in Hawaii Kai also. My avatar is an aerial shot of around Hanauma Bay. You can see the bay itself on the right of the image.

• 2Harrow
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

Burns

Video title is in KPH. 0-60 MPH for US (go-cart with the acceleration of a top-fuel dragster):

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Burns

On a different video he says he just got done building this thing that day and this was the first video he made of it (it got 6mil+ views in 24 hours). According to some people in comments, Thunderstruck is a little off key, but Crazy Train seems right:

Different crazy train:

Last edited:
  • 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
On a different video he says he just got done building this thing that day and this was the first video he made of it (it got 6mil+ views in 24 hours). According to some people in comments, Thunderstruck is a little off key, but Crazy Train seems right:
This guys videos started popping up in my YouTube feed for some reason, and I just find it super cool. I'm not musician at all, but watching him do what he does on drums feels quite impressive. I think the reaction videos from other drummers watching him is even better.

• 1Like

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>

Different crazy train:

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
looks like dude that put down the triangle got lucky, other dude is pancake

• 2Rustled
  • 1WTF
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 4 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>