The Video Thread

Wait fuck , 1st time im hearing of this....should i return my 970 and get a 980? It has yet to get here so Im sure amazon will take it back and refund me wont they? There was a articale on PC Gamer where they were comparing cards , and they labled the 970 as a great card and you were better off getting 2 of these over a 980 for performance. Even if you are paying an extra $160ish for the 2 over a single 980.

Mire_sl

shitlord
Wait fuck , 1st time im hearing of this....should i return my 970 and get a 980? It has yet to get here so Im sure amazon will take it back and refund me wont they? There was a articale on PC Gamer where they were comparing cards , and they labled the 970 as a great card and you were better off getting 2 of these over a 980 for performance. Even if you are paying an extra $160ish for the 2 over a single 980.
Start watching from 20:55. They do a very good recap.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
You *might* see some issues if you are doing 4K gaming with SLI 970s, but you're never really going to push a single 970 to use it's full 4GB of memory anyways, so its a moot point with a single card playing games at appropriate resolutions. A single 970 can't play games decently at 4K, so whether your performance dips lower than it should or not isn't an issue, your performance is crap to begin with.

Yeah , what i gathered from that video....and they were pushing the shit out of it at obscene resolutions to where it would take the hit. Dont care for 4k gaming at the moment or doubt i will ever care to be honest. But thanks for the replies and sorry for the hijack.

Jive Turkey

Karen
I made you something

Ti6jlZZ.gif