The Video Thread

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I feel weird now if I drive and there isn't a dashcam in the car recording. I know I live in VA and not Russia, but there's plenty of bad drivers out there to make up for the lake of weird shit you'd see in Russia.

This happened right in front of me on the way home. Personally I would've just hit the damn Canadian Goose!

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I feel weird now if I drive and there isn't a dashcam in the car recording. I know I live in VA and not Russia, but there's plenty of bad drivers out there to make up for the lake of weird shit you'd see in Russia.

This happened right in front of me on the way home. Personally I would've just hit the damn Canadian Goose!

Looks like the retard who rear ended him was asleep at the wheel. Though one thing ive learned, NEVER stop/swerve for animals unless its like a fucking elephant or something.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Looks like the retard who rear ended him was asleep at the wheel. Though one thing ive learned, NEVER stop/swerve for animals unless its like a fucking elephant or something.
Definitely guy who hit him was not paying attention. Following way too closely and didn't even touch his brakes until right before impact. I had an identical near miss on monday morning in a bad merge spot. Saw brake lights progressively ahead of me/towards me, guy in front of me nailed the one infront of him.