The Video Thread

Excellent video! Brought to you from all the same type of internet sluths that got fuckall right in the first 48 hours after the bombing! Pinning a bunch of shit on some innocent kid and his isolationist brother is easy, but faking a grainy fucking video where you can cant see who is shouting or even what fucking police dept it is; that's to hard to be believed! Fuck off!

So here are some puppies (cause cats can go fuck themselves, I know they go for all this conspiracy bullshit too):
....I kid, cats aren't that paranoid.
While I'm not quick to dismiss conspiracy theories I will admit the video doesn't prove much. When big text is put right in front of your eyes it's difficult to tell what you're really hearing.

Somewhat related:

[this video might be a slight mind-fuck for some, just a fair warning]

DavivMcD

Peasant
Whoa weird illusion. Whenever that dude is doing his "Baa Baa Baa" thing all I can hear is some english bitch talking over it.

Just because you ask a question, do you have to subscribe to its implications?

Doubt is both healthy and necessary for any objective concept of reality. Otherwise you are left with pseudo-religious appeals to authority and half baked beliefs, based on confirmation bias and correlation over causation. We need to be asking MORE questions. Not less.

The thing is the case against these two men is built on equal, if not worse, evidence. Nearly all of it circumstantial. But in the end, as long as people keep asking questions, the truth will eventually emerge. Whether that video is part of the truth, remains to be seen.

Seems to me that doubt isn't the problem, FAITH is.
Right, you look at a bunch of conspiracy videos so that you can play devils advocate here and other forum venues. You are actually a NSA/FBI/CIA/TSA/NWO analyst, whose job is to keep track of these fringe cells. That would explain how you know what evidence the government has against the brothers. Unless you mean the evidence in the court of media and public opinion, to which hardly warrants a reply.

They were shot after multiple, alleged, felonies including agg assault and robbery, unauthorized use of a motor vehicle, evading arrest and endangering public safety. The police can use lethal force on the subjects if they were just holding the weapons, let alone shooting them at people/cops. This part of the case will not be some government secret, the evidence will be available for those crimes after the trial (or death of the defendant).

But, to answer the question, no you dont have to subscribe to the implications of the question.

Conspiracy theories and CAM (complementary and alternative medicine) whores love to play the "we are just being skeptics" card. If you aren't using the scientific method, you aren't being a skeptic. I have yet to see a evidence based conspiracy theory website. Doubt + paranoia = wild speculation; which can be just as dangerous as faith.

In the interest of brevity, I will stop here before Sutekh drops by, starts bitching and not posting videos.

Not related:

Grimsark

Right, you look at a bunch of conspiracy videos so that you can play devils advocate here and other forum venues. You are actually a NSA/FBI/CIA/TSA/NWO analyst, whose job is to keep track of these fringe cells. That would explain how you know what evidence the government has against the brothers. Unless you mean the evidence in the court of media and public opinion, to which hardly warrants a reply.

They were shot after multiple, alleged, felonies including agg assault and robbery, unauthorized use of a motor vehicle, evading arrest and endangering public safety. The police can use lethal force on the subjects if they were just holding the weapons, let alone shooting them at people/cops. This part of the case will not be some government secret, the evidence will be available for those crimes after the trial (or death of the defendant).

But, to answer the question, no you dont have to subscribe to the implications of the question.

Conspiracy theories and CAM (complementary and alternative medicine) whores love to play the "we are just being skeptics" card. If you aren't using the scientific method, you aren't being a skeptic. I have yet to see a evidence based conspiracy theory website. Doubt + paranoia = wild speculation; which can be just as dangerous as faith.

In the interest of brevity, I will stop here before Sutekh drops by, starts bitching and not posting videos.
*SNIP*
Not related:
*SNIP*
Wow. You've got everything all figured out.

It must be such a burden being the only person capable of discerning the skeptics eye. Next time I have a doubt, I will be sure it passes muster with you first.

/sarcastic sigh

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows." - Epictetus

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
People would believe your sincerity more if you actually posted in your words instead of videos and cartoons. I'd rather read a fanaskin post than watch one of your stupid videos. Got something to say? Say it, don't copy/paste it.

But because I know you won't change, what's the point of your "thought provoking" videos if you know no one takes your posts seriously?

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
People would believe your sincerity more if you actually posted in your words instead of videos and cartoons. I'd rather read a fanaskin post than watch one of your stupid videos. Got something to say? Say it, don't copy/paste it.

But because I know you won't change, what's the point of your "thought provoking" videos if you know no one takes your posts seriously?
I know the first thing I think of when I browse the screenshots forum is certainly "How can my worldviews change today based on shit I find here".

I don't even understand does his post REALLY take that long to scroll by?

I'd rather listen to this happen on repeat an infinite amount of times than read more bitching from people whose mouse wheels are broken:

Wow. You've got everything all figured out.

It must be such a burden being the only person capable of discerning the skeptics eye. Next time I have a doubt, I will be sure it passes muster with you first.

/sarcastic sigh
Me indeed...

There is an actual skeptic community made popular by James Randi, Carl Sagan, Penn & Teller, Mythbusters, and countless others. They have enough people to hosts multiple TED like conferences a year, it's AMAZING! I am almost positive that they base their work on the Scientific method and evidence supported claims.

Touch? on the condescending tone!

P.S. GuardianX, it's easy to scroll past videos, but words, gotta read all the words, ehh?

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Danish state TV show where women undress in front of two men, who then talk about that woman's body.

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
falcon killing a duck in midair. in HD

this fucking video is awesome the change in speed itself is awesome to hear the attack Enjoy.