The Video Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
ppl were voting for him for asshat 2018 and got triggered remembering all the @tyen stuff he did, so they blamed him spazzing out in the parent thread for something.

Er, no. He got upset that people weren't paying enough attention to his special needs retardation, as well as me calling him creepy for his retarded kid thread, and decided to start spraying shit everywhere he went. He was posting in politics using intentionally imbecilic speech among other things. He was trying to get banned or shawed again, and the mods seem to have decided it was one faggotry olympics performance too far.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Congrats to anyone that got a PSVR for Xmas!

I don't laugh out loud often but this vid got me

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Two cars were speeding through a tunnel which resulted in one of the divers colliding with two other vehicles in a pretty intense collision.

Last edited:
  • 2Picard
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Two cars were speeding through a tunnel which resulted in one of the divers colliding with two other vehicles in a pretty intense collision.

Pretty intense is right, left them speaking in tongues

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users