The Video Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>

Don't lie to me if you're over 40 years old you watched this shit on Sundays and are now saying "HOLY SHIT I REMEMBER THAT GUY"

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
There are so few videos on the internet that have made me physically recoil from the computer.

That was one of them right there, chief.

Video unrelated.

1603904015049.png

ahhhhhhhhh...

I wanted to see what it was...

Last edited:
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
The only way this could have gotten better would have been more of Butters saying "Get me off this farm!"
I laughed even before that cunt started spouting off and my wife agreed with me when I said "If we had been there I would have cheered, clapped, and offered to buy that man a drink.".

Edit: Added a video, everyone's favorite song they heard everywhere they went until they wanted to stab people in the eyes.

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>

Wow I watched this whole video and can't help but think "I hope Guy Richie has seen this". There are so many characters in there and the script damn near writes itself. I see Vinnie Jones, Gerard Butler, Clive Owen, Jeremy Strong, etc...