The Video Thread

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
She's basing her argument off of the fact that she got a recruiting letter? I get contacted by 5 recruiters a day in a totally narrow-ass field.

1628210863168.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Grimsark

She's basing her argument off of the fact that she got a recruiting letter? I get contacted by 5 recruiters a day in a totally narrow-ass field.

View attachment 365611
I think it's more specifically that she had not gotten an anonymous one with such loose goose options for hours before... The timing and all.

I have a close family member who's an RN, and another whos a union steward at the largest hospital in over 100 miles.

Many hospitals are quietly FREAKING THE FUCK OUT, right now. They are so under staffed, that they are barely able to admit patients on time, let alone having nurses able to care for them. Many staff are so over worked, it's almost dangerous. Many hospitals are refusing to address the political issues, or mandate staff get vaccines, simply because if they have even a small handful refuse, they're beyond screwed.

She's just being an attention whore on Tik Tok about it.

Unrelated.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I think it's more specifically that she had not gotten an anonymous one with such loose goose options for hours before... The timing and all.

I have a close family member who's an RN, and another whos a union steward at the largest hospital in over 100 miles.

Many hospitals are quietly FREAKING THE FUCK OUT, right now. They are so under staffed, that they are barely able to admit patients on time, let alone having nurses able to care for them. Many staff are so over worked, it's almost dangerous. Many hospitals are refusing to address the political issues, or mandate staff get vaccines, simply because if they have even a small handful refuse, they're beyond screwed.

She's just being an attention whore on Tik Tok about it.

Unrelated.

1628250440733.png

Related:

• 4Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Grimsark

You read what you wanted to.

I never said Nurses were overworked. I said STAFF are overworked.
The shortage of nurses is not due to over work, it a preexisting condition made worse due to vaccine mandates. Many Nurses are simply leaving any Hospital that sets one, and moving to one that doesn't. (Or a clinic) Because... you know. Shortage.

Also, whoever thinks Codiv isn't real is a moron. Of course it's real. Much like your insufferable attitude.

I simply don't buy the official narrative nor the tyrannical overreach it's justified. But unfortunately, of all the things politicians today are terrible at, manipulating the mob isn't one of them. It's pretty obvious that's the real science they've been proving, for some time.

Last edited:

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
David Grohl of Foo Fighters has a tradition of pulling up a person from the crowd to play something at most (?) live shows. Here is a kid doing pretty damned well under all that pressure (few years old now, but new to me):

Local Austin guitarist (plays the Austin club scene) gets noticed by wearing KISS makeup

Last edited:
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

spronk

FPS noob
korean v-tuber loves MMA and hears about asian gangs in stockton (ortiz brothers hometown) and goes to visit them, pretty interesting slice of life kinda thing. really interesting how it upends the asian stereotypes, and these 3d or 4th generation asians generally only speak (ghetto) english

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
korean v-tuber loves MMA and hears about asian gangs in stockton (ortiz brothers hometown) and goes to visit them, pretty interesting slice of life kinda thing. really interesting how it upends the asian stereotypes, and these 3d or 4th generation asians generally only speak (ghetto) english

Man so crazy that even ghetto culture infects asians given enough time.