The Video Thread

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
is this the new style to have side boob, actually pop out the side or does bitch need to have a proper fitting?

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
is this the new style to have side boob, actually pop out the side or does bitch need to have a proper fitting?
dont-question-just-enjoy.gif

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Energy released from earthquakes directly causes forest fires. They use the fires to fuel the global warming alarmism and then some.

• 1Seriously?

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Fuck yo couch, this was the greatest intro ever. If you want an eargasmic experience, play them together.

Airwolf sounded like pure freedom

What timing. Follow this guy on youtube and he throws up an Airwolf episode.

Grimsark

It's still alive... Still dubious as for how long though. Hope it manages to release, and survive long enough to matter.

• 1WTF

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Considering the size of the house and the land, that house looked like absolute shit considering it's cost.

• 3WTF
  • 1Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 5 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Considering the size of the house and the land, that house looked like absolute shit considering it's cost.

well thats certainly dumber than a rabbit breaking its own back
Rabbits are easily startled. They may hear a loud noise or be shocked by a sudden movement. As a result, they’ll jerk, twist their head too quickly, or jolt away. Despite the movement being small, this can cause their backs to fracture or break.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>

I THOUGHT IT WAS A VIDEO OF THE FUCKED UP HOUSE...I WAS WRONG. I WAS VERY WRONG.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users