The Video Thread

Brad2770

Guy does scaled scrap builds in a monster Hunter Wild West type theme. Would seriously love to see this as a movie or a television show.

• 4Like
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 4 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>

This wasn't the worst SNL Monologue I've ever heard.

Wasn't a bad episode TBH, though her mom fucked up a few times. It's live, so I always wondered what would happen if something seriously went wrong, like someone freezing up, etc. Ashleeee Simpson clip related, and fuck her for throwing her band under the bus.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
These are the videos from my white-water rafting trip this weekend. Some friends and I went to the Gauley River in West Virginia. We stayed at Ace Adventure Resort and did a reverse Gauley trip. You do the lower Gauley the first day and the upper the second day. Upper is quite a bit more intense than the lower.

Video was taken by a video-kayaker who goes down the river ahead of us and sets up on a rock to get video of the whole trip coming through. We had six rafts in our trip. Videos are in order as we go down the river. I'm back left on the raft, D Deklin is back right, and FonderJarl FonderJarl is center right.

Insignificant is the first big class 5 on the Upper Gauley.

Iron Ring is the second class 5 on the river.

Pillow Rock is one of most fun rapids on the river. I really didn't want to swim a class 5 rapid, but shit happens. Tried to touch the rock with my paddle and got tossed out for my efforts. First time I've swam on a commercial trip, other than the voluntary swimmers rapids.

Lost Paddle is a half-mile long rapid that has four big drops in it. This video is of the second drop. You can see FonderJarl FonderJarl grabbing the sissy strap after the hit, he got rocked pretty hard.

Sweet's Falls is the premier rapid on the river. It's a huge 16 foot, 3 tier, cascading class 5 rapid, with a box canyon at the end of it. We elected not to do the box canyon cause a couple guys in the raft preferred not to get thrown from the rapid if at all possible. I think in our trip only one boat made it through unscathed. I didn't upload a video of that but do have some.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
The last rapid of the Upper Gauley is known as Fluffy Box of Kittens. It used to be named Guide's Revenge, because it's easy to dump the whole boat while staying in for the guide. Our guide took it easy on us, because of the dude with emphysema. Still almost got two of us, but Kevin (our guide) has been on the river 13 years and could easily have dumped us all if he'd wanted.

Instead of just showing us go through the rapid, this video has the boat before us going through as well. That guide told his rafters what was about to happen, and had them all throw their paddles right before he dumps them out. Other guides may not mention that everyone is about to swim, but the guy here did warn his crew.

We had a great fucking time doing this. We went last fall as well, and again this summer. I'm pretty well hooked on this shit. Think I'm gonna start buying some of my own gear so I don't have to keep renting those wetsuits.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Wasn't a bad episode TBH, though her mom fucked up a few times. It's live, so I always wondered what would happen if something seriously went wrong, like someone freezing up, etc. Ashleeee Simpson clip related, and fuck her for throwing her band under the bus.

Ahh Ashlee Simpson. I remember visiting her open unmoderated "message board" the night that happened. It was a George Zimmer gang bang all night long.

Grimsark

If you have Steam, and are even remotely interested in FPS... Go download this demo now.

• 4Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 4 users