The Video Thread

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>

Marx & Engels were both Germans you ignorant pillock.
Listen here you fucking bucktoothed left handed driving roundabout using scum, I wasnt talking about who fucking invented the idea of Communism. I was saying the Russians were the first retards to run with it and ended up massively promoting/exporting/subjecting others under its banner.

Grimsark

Since this place is so full of professional programmers, and hackers, can anyone explain how Google spiders can index a page with a past date of index?
Would this be a local clock/time-zone, mismatch or otherwise easily explainable? Or is the index time based on a Google side master clock?
Of course, I may be asking the wrong question. I am fairly ignorant of the way internet spiders, and the internet in general, work.

Also, wouldn't stupid mistakes like this be easily fixable if it where really a hoax? Why would it be left for easy viewing?
This isn't the first story with these anomalies making waves in alternate media and conspiracy theory circles.

BTW. The guy that posted this video has more than a few screws loose.

Exhibit A:
rrr_img_43741.jpg

Sift through enough shit and you will find a few pieces of corn that resemble each other.

That being said, I just watched the first three hours of a Yale History course on the Early Middle Ages (including the Fall of the Roman Empire to Charlemagne). The Professor makes some correlations with modern day.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Since this place is so full of professional programmers, and hackers, can anyone explain how Google spiders can index a page with a past date of index?
Would this be a local clock/time-zone, mismatch or otherwise easily explainable? Or is the index time based on a Google side master clock?
Of course, I may be asking the wrong question. I am fairly ignorant of the way internet spiders, and the internet in general, work.

Also, wouldn't stupid mistakes like this be easily fixable if it where really a hoax? Why would it be left for easy viewing?
This isn't the first story with these anomalies making waves in alternate media and conspiracy theory circles.

BTW. The guy that posted this video has more than a few screws loose.

Exhibit A:
rrr_img_43741.jpg
goodfellas-laughing.gif