The Video Thread

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
35,418
105,281
Wonder how long this is going on.


It's because of this show that I thought Sgt Slaughter was a buff megastar in the WWF.

Imagine my shock decades later I get to see how fucking shit he was. I tracked down some of his older matches to see if he used to be better and nope. Still shit.

 
  • 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

Janx

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
8,759
26,904
Rofl when elon drives up to the stage blasting Dre and wearing a cowboy hat.

 
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
12,429
54,179
she's looking a lot better, Hollywood is Sodom and Gomorrah

 
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
78,289
184,236
It's because of this show that I thought Sgt Slaughter was a buff megastar in the WWF.

Imagine my shock decades later I get to see how fucking shit he was. I tracked down some of his older matches to see if he used to be better and nope. Still shit.


gi joe and wwf have a better tie in game than halo infinite and halo tv

 
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Silver Donator>
10,768
29,291
Full Windows 95 launch event!


Ahh back in the good old days when Microsoft was there just to provide income for cocaine fuelled conventions and not global all seeing medical dictatorships. I miss the 90s!

 
  • 3Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 4 users