The Video Thread

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
"Between 1940 and 1944, tens of thousands of people living in London and other British cities were killed by artillery shells fired by their own army."

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
got out the back door,

imagine dying b/c of too many napkins
df48cfcaf4a40ca11ffd035ba51c1487.jpg

Otto

The day Ultima Online 2 was canceled and Origin Systems was shut down by Electronic Arts.

• 2Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 2 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The day Ultima Online 2 was canceled and Origin Systems was shut down by Electronic Arts.

Funny how times change, but some shit stays the same. You can visibly tell who would be a tranny dev in that video if it was made in today's world.

Im sitting here waiting on countertop guys to come install granite in a rentals main floors kitchen and bathroom vanity. So I started looking up stuff so I can figure out how long Im going to be here and.. this guys video came up. He does a fine job of telling you all the warnings, install tips etc. But then I noticed this huge fucking gap between the wall and the vanity cabinet, but not the granite. Now Im just torn on whether or not this guy has future undocumented plans for that little area, or if hes a moron.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The drama of the day! Kid deserved every bit of what he got. The second one needs an ass whoopin' too!

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users