The Video Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Wait for it

Just wanna make a comment on this and say that Latin American women are way sexier in their talking and mannerisms than others.

Listen to that tica roll her r’s!!!

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Now listen to how it was originally written

Sure, but within the context of solo piano it's commonly played as a blazing virtuosic show-off piece. My point was Lang Lang managed to play at warp speed while still preserving voicing, dynamics, and feel in a way that I think is lost by Wang at the pace she chose.

Madikus

Knows nothing.
Sure, but within the context of solo piano it's commonly played as a blazing virtuosic show-off piece. My point was Lang Lang managed to play at warp speed while still preserving voicing, dynamics, and feel in a way that I think is lost by Wang at the pace she chose.

I have a strong desire to play track & field now.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

I'm an Einaudi fan, personally. This is on in the background while I work (this video isn't actually him, but its a cool visual representation).

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

jeydax

Death and Taxes
I have a strong desire to play track & field now.

I think it was Madden 1998 (probably other years too, I am just going off memory) if you created a custom player your speed was based off of how fast you could alternate the A and B buttons. I struggled finding a video for someone making a player in that game but I remember always being killer at that and making dudes who had a 97 or 98 speed rating every time.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Found another relaxing video rabbit hole to go down for a bit: guy in Japan making handmade fancy leather shoes. Kind of mesmerizing to watch.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

lurker

Vyemm Raider

I agree. It was fast, but it wasn't musical. As a violinist myself, I can tell you the hardest pieces to play are not always the fastest ones. Making music is more difficult than dazzling audiences with pyrotechnics.

TL,DR start around the 8 min mark

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I'm an Einaudi fan, personally. This is on in the background while I work (this video isn't actually him, but its a cool visual representation).

Just want to shout out that this is one of the most awesome YT channels out there, at least for a music lover who can't read notes. Gives an amazing visual representation to the music, and how hard some pieces are to play.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>

On Friday evening, Astoria police confirmed that the boat had been stolen by Labonte, and that he was also wanted by police in Victoria, B.C. and was the man reported to have thrown fish on the porch of ‘The Goonies’ house.

Because authorities were not aware of his identity at the time of the rescue, Labonte was allowed to walk out of the hospital and his location is currently unknown. Canadian Border Control are heading down to assist with the search, police said.

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users