Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Way to punch me right in the Feels, *TRAIN COMMERCIAL*

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Mur

Trakanon Raider
This is too long for most to watch here, but if you've never watched it, it is worth the 1.5 hours when you have time.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
Damn, that's insane to me. Where do you even start with this shit. What would that kid be doing outside unsupervised? I happen to have a small phobia, not of snakes mind you, but when something happened that made me choose between protecting my kids and my phobia the kid wins without hesitation. Someone decided to just film...ok. Maybe it's a harmless snake and I just don't recognize it but how did the kid get it and make it inside without anyone noticing.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
wow it's basically a single take with green screen and hundreds of cast and crew

OK that was actually pretty interesting. I thought they did it in multiple takes and used the same guy (slightly changed to appear older each take) but multiple girls.

Anyway, enjoyed this as the Atari ST was my first computer.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Bounced at a place called Harpers in Greensboro, NC when I was fresh out of the Army ~17 years ago. That shit happens all the time for some of the most petty shit. They claim certain regulars, cause obviously its income, but at the end of the day its the clients choice and they fight about it. Job wasnt near as fun as I thought it would be. I dont know about anywhere else, but the quality of girls has went down significantly since my last visit to one in my area. I dont know whether its because of IG/OF or just how terrible the economy and COVID is/was. But theyre usually at best a 4-5 that can dress up to an 6-7. Feels fucking weird when you're more attracted to them with their clothes on, lul.

• 1Solidarity

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Damn, that's insane to me. Where do you even start with this shit. What would that kid be doing outside unsupervised? I happen to have a small phobia, not of snakes mind you, but when something happened that made me choose between protecting my kids and my phobia the kid wins without hesitation. Someone decided to just film...ok. Maybe it's a harmless snake and I just don't recognize it but how did the kid get it and make it inside without anyone noticing.

Probably a pet. No way they are sitting there filming otherwise.

• 1Like