The Video Thread

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Yes, the chase does eventually end. I would've preferred a shotgun though.

• 6Like
  • 2Mother of God
  • 1Wow!
Reactions: 8 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Found this channel a few days ago and been enjoying the hell out of it.

• 3Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Remember kids, everything is fake and gay;

1683611926810.png

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 4 users

wamphyr

Molten Core Raider
Can the simp get the money back somehow ?
Like if he changes his mind or something...

Edit: Fuck, I work 10 years for 100.000 US dollars.

• 2Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Found this channel a few days ago and been enjoying the hell out of it.

Im not ever surprised when my parents reminisce about how the culture of the US used to be. We have a lot of cool shit now, but the US was definitely a better place in the 80's and 90's. American culture wasnt under attack from faggots and minorities non-stop, people were prosperous, etc.
Can the simp get the money back somehow ?
Like if he changes his mind or something...

Edit: Fuck, I work 10 years for 100.000 US dollars.
Its one of the many parts that makes me think its fake. Most of your platforms have a much lower limit per day, but it doesnt stack consecutively. Twitch, last I read anyways, has a 50k dollar limit and then you cant donate more until that fully clears or some shit. Some random bitch on Only Fans ruined for everyone else because she was making "too much." (Yea fucking right - some rich dudes son was simping and he found out about it is likely the reality.)

Story time about my experience with money -
As a side note, Ive had jobs that have paid me very well. I worked every waking minute of every single day at those jobs and if I even talked about taking a day off - I would be treated like shit for months. If I was brazen enough to take a vacation, it was required that I still answer phone calls and take emails. So I might as well just stay in the office at that point. "Just turn your phone off" or making a fuss about the legality of it all was a surefire way for them to find a way to let you go. You're high paid because you're giving your life away, not because your irreplaceable.

Point of my story is this - I dont make that type of money anymore, but I can play games when they come out. I can go fishing when I want to. I can spend time with my family on Holidays. The vacation I take wont be as exotic, but at least I can take one in peace now. I think the real turning point for me was to realize its not only about getting paid, its about getting paid as much as possible in the least amount of time possible. Its one thing to think it, its another entirely to actually act upon and take less rewarding opportunities because of it. Im much happier now, even though I may not be as productive as I "should be" to some people.

Getting rich and staying happy, healthy and socially connected is what should be taught. Instead, if you look up getting rich, everyone tells you that you have to sacrifice all of those things and become the coldest, most ruthless person on the planet.

• 3Like
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 4 users