The Video Thread

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
makeup is rendered in real time now
The comment sections on those videos are always so fucking obnoxious. People telling her shes pretty etc. That bitch is not pretty, and she's really not all that pretty with the filter. Stop fucking lying to people just because you're a fucking hag too.

In other news - heres some country ass shit I enjoy watching. Its like Pimple Popper type stuff, but nowhere near as gross but still just as mesmerizing to see the work being done.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Mur

Trakanon Raider
The comment sections on those videos are always so fucking obnoxious. People telling her shes pretty etc. That bitch is not pretty, and she's really not all that pretty with the filter. Stop fucking lying to people just because you're a fucking hag too.

In other news - heres some country ass shit I enjoy watching. Its like Pimple Popper type stuff, but nowhere near as gross but still just as mesmerizing to see the work being done.

Yeah I am addicted to Nate the hoof guy, and the hoof GP.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
Been a believer and heavily invested since 2018. Even bought heavily during his TJ recuperation, hoping he would bounce back strong. My only hope now is that he does not resign with the Angels at the end of the season, and goes to a giant market team that is championship capable. Analysts seem to agree he is on track to have offers of 600 million+, giving him the largest baseball contract ever signed.

Already having a pretty solid season this year. Here are a couple highlight reels of his just in the past couple of weeks:

13K game, making some good hitters look silly:

10 feet short of hitting for the cycle, no HR, with 8 K's as the starting pitcher:

Some pics of most of my Ohtani stuff. Lots of raw cards in these pics, but all that was worthy has been graded at this point. Could sell and realize 30x-40x returns on some of this stuff now, but fingers crossed he moves to a much better team at the end of the season.

ohtani1tn.jpg

ohtani2tn.jpg

ohtani3tn.jpg

ohtani4tn.jpg

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 7 users