1699388243766.png

Girls
1699388258463.png

• 2Faggotry
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.

This is why every adult should have some basic experience with wrestling or grappling. The most disturbing thing about this video is two grown men can't get a woman they outpower by at least 50% out of a doorway.

Mostly unrelated:

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
This is why every adult should have some basic experience with wrestling or grappling. The most disturbing thing about this video is two grown men can't get a woman they outpower by at least 50% out of a doorway.

Mostly unrelated:

i think it's less that they can't physically move her, and more that they are actively trying not to hurt her. i assume the one dude doesn't want to hurt her because he knows her, the other dude doesn't want to hurt her because he's worried about the repercussions of a black dude putting his hands on some white chick.

but yeah, i kept wondering when he was gonna choke slam her out of his house. he was WAAAAY to patient for my taste.

• 2Faggotry
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
found the full on crazy video

you can tell the whole time

"i'm a big black dude and this tiny white chick gonna get me killed!"

• 1Like

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
i think it's less that they can't physically move her, and more that they are actively trying not to hurt her. i assume the one dude doesn't want to hurt her because he knows her, the other dude doesn't want to hurt her because he's worried about the repercussions of a black dude putting his hands on some white chick.

but yeah, i kept wondering when he was gonna choke slam her out of his house. he was WAAAAY to patient for my taste.

Right. My point is if they had any idea what they were doing she would have been out of the house in five seconds without a scratch.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 3 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
WTF?

• 2Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
found the full on crazy video

you can tell the whole time

"i'm a big black dude and this tiny white chick gonna get me killed!"
This just goes to prove that no matter how bat shit crazy a woman is, there is always a guy out there willing to stick his dick in her.

• 1Faggotry