The Video Thread

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Remember this video when retards at the FBI say they have no idea who planted a pipebomb on Jan 6th.

• 3Like
  • 1Moron
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
Story about The Departed:
1700377422410.jpeg

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I dont know a lot about Mormons, but watching a bit of that - I recognize the bullshit that the kid is talking about them getting. Living close to Lynchburg, Virginia - where Liberty University is - I see a lot of just.. strange.. hate? for Christians, that school, and everything connected to the two. Its quite common to hear someone bad mouthing all the Christians Liberty brings to the area. Or bad mouthing the Falwell's for random shit, even before that "scandalous" documentary came out on one of the son's. The Falwell kids are arguing over using Jerry Falwell seniors name on stuff right now - who can use it, who cant use it etc. and the same people that bad mouth them are the first ones in line to have an opinion on the shit.

I just find it so fucking strange that these people will move to Lynchburg and have that much hate for everything that makes Lynchburg what it is. Just like Salt Lake City for the Mormons. Much less just the general hate that people have for religious stuff. Whats worse, is that it always seems like white people are the ones hating on white religions - generally fucking democrats.

Video not related - this youtuber is like one of my favorite lore dudes about Warhammer and similar shit.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Big Phoenix

<Gold Donor>
I just find it so fucking strange that these people will move to Lynchburg and have that much hate for everything that makes Lynchburg what it is. Just like Salt Lake City for the Mormons. Much less just the general hate that people have for religious stuff. Whats worse, is that it always seems like white people are the ones hating on white religions - generally fucking democrats.
You have to realize liberals are the most hateful and least tolerant people to ever exist. They are mindless zombies who only know how to tear down things because theyre broken people. Its why the hate Christianity, Capitalism because two forces have uplifted humanity more than anything else combined.

Also, literally a meme

1700414998992.jpeg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user