The Video Thread

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Nothing to see here, just a bunch of bodies rolling down the mountain. Anyway, enjoy the rest of your climb!

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Repost
Reactions: 9 users

jeydax

Death and Taxes
Nothing to see here, just a bunch of bodies rolling down the mountain. Anyway, enjoy the rest of your climb!

I don't understand any of the idiots who want to climb Everest these days. No one is impressed by you spending thousands and thousands, hiring a Sherpa, using oxygen canisters, having all the work done for you just to say "Look at me, I'm a huge twat who wants recognition for doing something a shitload of people have already done! Don't forget to like and subscribe!"

God I hate people.

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Never watched Lois and Clark but always heard good things about it. Dean seems like a good dude.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I don't understand any of the idiots who want to climb Everest these days. No one is impressed by you spending thousands and thousands, hiring a Sherpa, using oxygen canisters, having all the work done for you just to say "Look at me, I'm a huge twat who wants recognition for doing something a shitload of people have already done! Don't forget to like and subscribe!"

God I hate people.
they only care about posting on the gram
e1458b24cfd57b7b685b1f93efb45fc9.jpg

• 2Rustled
  • 2Faggotry
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 4 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

God I hate people.

I wanted to climb Evererest in my 20s but I'm Danny Glover these days and I'm not even in my my 40s

• 2Faggotry
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 2 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
danny glover just turned 41 when he did lethal weapon
Well shit, pretty sure Gibson is still trying to make another LW. Not sure how I feel about it. I wouldn't mind some banter and crazy Mel. I was so close to partying in real life with him but the wedding got called off

Friend was engaged to his niece, said he was super nice ect

Last edited:
  • 2Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

latheboy

Trakanon Raider

God I hate people.

My wife and I have been to Everest.
Mountaineers are cunts and treat the locals like shit. We didn't get Sherpa's and carried our own gear all the way.
We saw a couple of people get fucking carried by Sherpa's because they were to tired to walk anymore, poor bastards were carrying 2 or more full hiking packs while one carried the shitbag .. cunts..
Base camp is a shit hole with rubbish everywhere.
We both had dreams of climbing it but quickly changed our minds when you saw the people who pay to get dragged up the mountain..
I love the mountains and rock climbing, but none of them have any respect for the place and it's all about the likes..
Grrrrr

• 1Harrow
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Picard

Fucker

Log Wizard
My wife and I have been to Everest.
Mountaineers are cunts and treat the locals like shit. We didn't get Sherpa's and carried our own gear all the way.
We saw a couple of people get fucking carried by Sherpa's because they were to tired to walk anymore, poor bastards were carrying 2 or more full hiking packs while one carried the shitbag .. cunts..
Base camp is a shit hole with rubbish everywhere.
We both had dreams of climbing it but quickly changed our minds when you saw the people who pay to get dragged up the mountain..
I love the mountains and rock climbing, but none of them have any respect for the place and it's all about the likes..
Grrrrr
So...you made the journey all the way there and was surprised at what you saw and decided not to climb it? FoH isn't the place to be making shit up.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Faggotry

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
So...you made the journey all the way there and was surprised at what you saw and decided not to climb it? FoH isn't the place to be making shit up.
We were never going to climb on that trip, recky run before we got serious

Also, Foh isn't a place to make shit up? Are you new dickhead?

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Harrow

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole

No injuries apparently. But I'm told everyone involved needs a new pair of underwear.

• 2Like