The Video Thread

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>

So are we just done with the charade that this is Ukraine's war and we are just watching now?

Yet another proxy war that will cost us in the long run. Hooray...lets all celebrate as we "Beat" russia, a glorified "First World Nation", I mean it's not like as soon as russia collapses 1 of a couple things happens, top 2 being:

1. ALL the nukes get fired...
2. MOST of the nukes get fired and the ones that don't are shipped to the middle east for an amazing Middle east 3.0 or 4.0 war...

• 3Harrow
  • 1Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 5 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So are we just done with the charade that this is Ukraine's war and we are just watching now?

Yet another proxy war that will cost us in the long run. Hooray...lets all celebrate as we "Beat" russia, a glorified "First World Nation", I mean it's not like as soon as russia collapses 1 of a couple things happens, top 2 being:

1. ALL the nukes get fired...
2. MOST of the nukes get fired and the ones that don't are shipped to the middle east for an amazing Middle east 3.0 or 4.0 war...
Those mother fuckers started it

mostly

probably

• 2Harrow
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 3 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
Developed nations have been putting ammo in cook off safe bustles for almost 50 years now. Russia's tank and crew loses would be a fraction of what they are now if they retrofit the same approach on their hardware.

• 2Harrow
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

Grez

Molten Core Raider
Developed nations have been putting ammo in cook off safe bustles for almost 50 years now. Russia's tank and crew loses would be a fraction of what they are now if they retrofit the same approach on their hardware.
There's a certain former tank commander I know who has said that Russians don't design their tanks with crew survival in mind. I can't even understand that kind of mindset. Are their tanks just super duper cheap to produce or something? What's the trade off?

Evergreen tank crews is the cost.

• 3Harrow
  • 1Faggotry

Grez

Molten Core Raider
I guess this is the result Ukraine finally getting their people trained-up on the supplied western gear.

As I understand it, the West promised to protect Ukraine from foreign aggression if they give up their nukes. They gave up their nukes. Probably would have been better if they kept them; surly Russia wouldn't try fucking around then. Would they risk Moscow and whatever other cities for Ukraine? Press X to doubt.

• 3Harrow
  • 1Faggotry