The Video Thread

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm really enjoying Celebrities Read Mean Tweets on Kimmel. There's always a couple of really good ones.

The Katy Perry tweet is hysterical in this one.

EDIT: grammar fail.

Jazser_sl

shitlord
She just had her entire house destroyed. Yeah it's just stuff - but it's not every day your house gets wiped out by a Tornado and your life is threatened. But I guess you would have handled it like a boss being the internet tough guy you are and all. Even a war vet is going to be shaken up seeing their entire community flattened in seconds. With that said I will say that the guy in the video handled the situation well though.

Jais

Trakanon Raider
She just had her entire house destroyed. Yeah it's just stuff - but it's not every day your house gets wiped out by a Tornado and your life is threatened. But I guess you would have handled it like a boss being the internet tough guy you are and all. Even a war vet is going to be shaken up seeing their entire community flattened in seconds. With that said I will say that the guy in the video handled the situation well though.
This veteran would sob until the snot bubbles stopped.

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Don't let the title deter you. It's not a push for animal rights until the last minute or so, and even then, it's very tolerable. Pretty cool to see this dude's interaction w/ these lions.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I'm really enjoying Celebrities Read Mean Tweets on Kimmel. There's always a couple of really good ones.

The Katy Perry tweet is hysterical in this one.

EDIT: grammar fail.
well, most of them are fake tweets made by writers of the show