The Video Thread

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
A musical instrument that was devised by the Italian luminary Leonardo da Vinci over 500 years ago has been constructed and played in Poland for the first time.

Slawomir Zubrzycki, a pianist and composer, crafted the ?viola organista? from the plans that were sketched by da Vinci in around 1470. The plans come from the Codex Atlanticus, an 11-volume collection of da Vinci?s drawings and writings, comprising work on a range of subjects from botany to physics.

Leonardo da Vinci's viola organista: It's been made before | Bachtrack

Del

Vyemm Raider
OMFG It's probably wrong to find this so funny but... ROFLMFAO

Imagine being their parents. lel

XjcKk8m.gif

Jazser_sl

shitlord
I don't mean this to be funny - but truly, don't the kids in the down syndrome add seem smarter and better adjusted than the kids in the minecraft video?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I don't mean this to be funny - but truly, don't the kids in the down syndrome add seem smarter and better adjusted than the kids in the minecraft video?
Yeah they're very highly functioning. It takes a tremendous amount of effort on the part of the persons with disabilities and their caretakers to achieve that level of independence and function. For every person with down syndrome you see living semi-independently there's a handful of more neglected and low functioning persons who are basically just cast aside and are extremely dependent on others.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I want you guys to know that there are mentally balanced people that love minecraft too.
frown.png

Edit: dear lord. It's a female chris chan