The Video Thread

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Again, if you had watched the video you would know that the person is on your side and in fact debunks that very claim. Actual death count - zero.

It just happens to be the frame that YouTube is displaying.

But hey, you go ahead and post wrong shit about videos that you didn't watch that if you did watch you would see were on your side.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
I know if I wanted people to watch my video I'd advertize it literally as fucking retardedly as possible.

"Gee I guess I'll click this on the off chance it's the literal opposite of what it says it is HURRR DURRR!"

Terial

Trakanon Raider
I could not stop watching this... had me laughing pretty good, could be that it's 3:30 am, but what the hell, enjoy!

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Again, if you had watched the video you would know that the person is on your side and in fact debunks that very claim. Actual death count - zero.

It just happens to be the frame that YouTube is displaying.

But hey, you go ahead and post wrong shit about videos that you didn't watch that if you did watch you would see were on your side.
You don't know how youtube videos work do you? The uploader SELECTS the frame they want to display. Do you think that all of the "BEST FAILS OF 20xx" videos just MAGICALLY happen to have a cover image of a half naked chick?

My original point remains the same. But hey go ahead and post wrong shit about videos that you don't understand anything about it.

DavivMcD

Peasant
There's also the title...did Youtube 'just happen' to pick that too? Who's clicking on random 19 minute videos on Youtube anyway? Fuck off with that shit. If you can't make your point in 1 min or less just put it in a written article so I can... also not read that.