The Video Thread

Droigan

Trakanon Raider

I thought this was a joke, similarly to Loney Island. But apparently this is real and that Ty Dolla $ign is a real artist too. I laughed.

Following the similar artists on that video was a rabbit hole into wtf land.

Zhavric

Molten Core Raider
Looks like the folks making Destiny were big fans of Guardians of the Galaxy.
Space ship turning over shot? Check.
Playful banter in the dialog? Check.
Older song that (most) everyone still likes? Check.

And yes. I know there is a games forum. I posted it here to show how it reminds me of the GotG trailer.

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>
I really don't understand this whole bike movement thing. Look, don't drive like a jackass and demand cars "share the road". Other than possible speeding, what they showed wasn't anything crazy though.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Yeah bro, going twice as fast as everyone else and weaving in and out of lanes is nothing at all.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Oh wait he wasn't going 80, he was going 100. ROFL, that's natural selection bros.

If the guy didn't illegally pass the person in front of him he wouldn't be dead. Then again it's probably for the best.

Dis

Confirmed Male
Feel bad for the guy's family, not the guy. As a former motorcyclist who drove like a douche on occasions, he was definitely is super douche mode.

Zhavric

Molten Core Raider
Portland really is Portlandia, but sometimes they do have a cool idea. Charity that isn't hours out of your day or huge chunks out of your paycheck. Sign me up.