The Video Thread

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>
Service member my entire adult life, I could really care less what some dipshit does. Those guys that make a point to film these retards and confront them need a better hobby. Though it seems like it is also someone that is no longer in the service that does the confronting.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I miss the 90's, getting high, going to raves, fucking young chicks. Whenever I wanna reminisce, this is the track I turn to and it all the memories come flooding back. fuck, now I'm depressed

These are definitely worth watching, if you can find the time. Christina Hoff Sommers, also known as The Factual Feminist. Apparently she's been making a huge splash among the third wave feminist movement for her heavy criticism of contemporary feminism. She's seriously one smart broad.

Mikey

Bronze Knight of the Realm
i think this guy was warranted in calling this fake soldier out, if he was in fact faking it. but i dunno if his reaction towards the end was warranted either.
4 years was enough for me. The guy doing the video was right, but misguided. He SHOULD have called him out, but he also should have followed him to his car, got his tag, and turned him in to the authorities. Dressing in fatigues isn't illegal, but impersonating a person in uniform including rank and honors is illegal. I'd have ruined him by sicking the law on him. See how fun the fatass thought it would be to "play ranger" then.

Siliconemelons

4 years was enough for me. The guy doing the video was right, but misguided. He SHOULD have called him out, but he also should have followed him to his car, got his tag, and turned him in to the authorities. Dressing in fatigues isn't illegal, but impersonating a person in uniform including rank and honors is illegal. I'd have ruined him by sicking the law on him. See how fun the fatass thought it would be to "play ranger" then.
Yeah you can wear camo all day long, or all us paintball and airsoft nerds would get arrested. I wouldn't put a name on mine less people think I am serving, but I can see people doing that...but once you start putting actual rank, patches, medals etc... yeah...don't impersonate, even for the free 10% off at McDonalds!

Nissir

Lord Nagafen Raider
Fuck people that dress up in uniform who didn't earn it. The laws very state by state, but the federal one could fuck this guy over hard.

Falsely claiming to be a member of the military is not illegal, but under the Stolen Valor Act of 2013, it's against federal law for an individual to fraudulently portray him or herself as a recipient of any of several specified military decorations or medals with the intent to obtain money, property or other "tangible" benefit.