The Walking Dead: World Beyond

Oldbased

> Than U
They'll do like FtWD and TWD and eventually kill all the diversity and bring in more and kill them off too.
It's what they do. It's why I don't let it bother me. I know my 2 years of suffering a terrible diversity hire will pay off eventually and a Negan will beat them with a bat.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I would like to see some zombie extermination type shit. 20 or so para military types, holdovers from the army, marines, whatever that survived and are now exterminating zombies en masse like a good 80s action movie, no fucks given. Every week a new clever plan unfolds to eradicate the next wave of zombie horde.

This is the best TWD idea I've seen in ages. Something like Predator, except in the TWD universe. A bunch of guys whose mission it is to kill every zombie on Earth, as ludicrous of a challenge as it is. We've already had all these shows about surviving, time for a show about fighting back. Would revive the franchise. Instead they keep doing spinoffs that are just like...the same thing only increasingly not as good. I'll admit I'm kind of interested in the Negan/Maggie spinoff since NYC is at least a completely different setting for the TWD world.