The "Whatever happened to that guy/girl?" Thread

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I saw a news report about Edward Furlong beating his girlfriend and it occurred to me how talented he once was. This kid was in Terminator 2, Before and After, Pecker, American History X, Animal Factory, and then just a bunch of bullshit. I didn't look it up, I am guessing drugs and shit? I checked out his IMDB, every upcoming project is just nonsense. What a waste. It seems like there are a lot of these promising actors/actresses who just either vanish or go all Lohan.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I think he played "90's dirtbag kid" pretty well, but after the 90's nobody really wanted for fill roles for "90's dirtbag kid" anymore. Then he probably went straight to crack.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I always thought Edward Furlong was a terrible actor. Hopefully he's just as bad at beating his girlfriend, for her sake.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Furlongs stint as the fat Crow in Crow 5 was hilarious

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I always wondered what happened to the girl that played Alex Mack in The Secret Life (World?) of Alex Mack.

My 11 year old body was ready to father her children

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
She's Ken Cosgrove's wife on Mad Men

rrr_img_31691.jpg

Brad2770

You should watch Mad Men. It took me till the second season to get into it, but once I was hooked,I was hooked. When strange things happen in this show, it doesnt seem out of place.

That chick on that 80's show "My Two Dads", I had a huge crush on her as a kid. I wonder what happen to her, but not enough to look it up.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
after pet semetary 2 and brainscan, edward furlong is not someone i would ever wonder what happened to him.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Those were like his earliest movies, well before his best acting turns bro. Go watch The Sopranos you fucking philistine.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
You mention Terminator 2, which was his debut role; also terrible. I couldn't really sit through Pecker and American History X was awesome because of Norton.

Brainscan, however, is a masterpiece.

rrr_img_31874.jpg

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
You didn't like Pecker? John Waters is awesome.

I thought he was really good in American History X, he was better in Animal Factory though.