The White Raven

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Kickstarter just launched for this game, it's in the same genre of tactics JRPGs like Final Fantasy Tactics, but it's much more feature-rich than its predecessors in the genre. I've been following their social media for a while and they seem very serious about making this game happen. Here's a link to the campaign:

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Looks cool but I’ll wait for reviews. For some reason people struggle to make good tactics games.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Looks cool but I’ll wait for reviews. For some reason people struggle to release kickstarter games.
ftfy

A new Tactics game would be cool though! Wasn’t there new of a new Tactics: Ogre recently?

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Looks cool but I’ll wait for reviews. For some reason people struggle to make good tactics games.

If you haven't yet, check out Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark. While the narrative and the aesthetic leave much to be desired, the gameplay is an incredible iteration on the original FFT formula. From what I can tell, this is the game that has stoked the fire under all the devs who are now making Tactics-esque games.

This studio is also working a new Tactics-esque game, though there aren't many details about it available yet.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
If you haven't yet, check out Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark. While the narrative and the aesthetic leave much to be desired, the gameplay is an incredible iteration on the original FFT formula. From what I can tell, this is the game that has stoked the fire under all the devs who are now making Tactics-esque games.

This studio is also working a new Tactics-esque game, though there aren't many details about it available yet.
Yeah, played through that a couple times. Only tactics game I’ve really got into since FFT, outside of the Disgaea series.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Disgaea is awful. I only played 5 but I couldn't stand it.
Yeah it’s weird, I don’t recommend it to anyone really. It has some insane min maxing gameplay stuff that’s fun for a while. The characters and story are all annoying as fuck though.