The Wii U Network ID thread.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
We don't actually have a list of Wii U network ID's. Sure, you could find out a few by scrolling through the various threads, but let's combine it all together into 1. Then maybe Tuco will eventually update the other ID thread to include Wii U instead of just the "old" Wii.

I'll update this thread with everyone's name every day. Oh, I'll link people's Rerolled account so you can quickly see the account vs. the Wii U network ID. It doesn't matter much for my own ID, but it'll make sense as more people get added to the list.

Alex- AlexTheDictator
Araxen- Araxen
Burr- rtekaaho
DeLLy- DellyDeez
Djay- TwoPint
gogojira- gogojira
KCXIV- CocoG76
koljec- coldrider
Man0warr- Man0warr
Myst- JuliaB57
Nester- Nester99
Prodigal- Prodigal
Sean- SeanTSC (even though he isn't on the board anymore, here's his Wii U code)
Utnayan- Utnayan
Xarpolis- Xarpolis
Zaide- Zaide_TF

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Araxen

Why isn't there a public rerolled google worksheet yet?

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
kcxiv, i have now Smash and MK8 that is online. I dont know what other games Nintendo has that are for online play

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
kcxiv, i have now Smash and MK8 that is online. I dont know what other games Nintendo has that are for online play
You have the two main ones. Monster Hunter is the other really. I wouldn't recommend picking that one up unless you truly have a tone of Everquest time on your hands.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I've updated the list, and quickly went through the official Wii U thread, pulling names that I saw. Just need more people to post theirs.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
You're covered. Nintendo is stuck back like three generations when it comes to most things (that mostly works favorably when it comes to making fun games). Online is a joke on the system but thankfully Smash and MK have it and runs pretty damn smoothly.

I think Splatoon is online too, and that game looks awesome. It hits sometime next year.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Ok, just added eveyone on the list to my friend thing. gogo, you won't even see friend requests unless you add us individually.

Myst

Peasant
Add me: JuliaB57. I will be playing Smash, with a bit of MarioKart on the side! New to Smash but pretty good with MarioKart.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Matchmaking is a lot worse than I expected. Seems like you make a room and then you either get lucky and someone on your friends list sees it or else you hope they see a wii u message telling them to come play.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Ok, list is updated again.

Waiting on Djay, Jules, Man0warr, DeLLy, Alex & gogojiro to accept the requests.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
OK, accepted friend requests and sent them out to everyone in the OP. Are you guys using voicechat in anyway? Man I wish this system had a competent and modern online setup.

koljec_sl

shitlord
OK, accepted friend requests and sent them out to everyone in the OP. Are you guys using voicechat in anyway? Man I wish this system had a competent and modern online setup.
Voicechat seems to work through the gamepad, but it seems to pick up a lot of background noise.

I wish there was a mic on the pro controller.

Myst

Peasant
I will be on Friday night. Would love to finally get a battle going. Send me a MSG if you're going to be on. Slowly getting better.