The Witcher: Monster Slayer

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Dandai

Lesco Brandon
<Gold Donor>
Seems like Pokemon: Go with a Geralt twist. Can’t say that any mobile game gets me too hyped, but I’ll definitely check it out.

Announcement trailer:

Gameplay trailer:

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Interesting. I enjoyed PoGo but didn't like the direction they took. I had a lot of grievances but probably the biggest problem I had with it is that it motivated players to pretty much just go to densely packed areas and camp out instead of traveling, tracking and hunting pokemon.

Would be interested in trying this out when it releases if it tries to break from that paradigm.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I can see it now. A bunch of sweaty fat nerds wandering around staring at their phones, muttering "Wind's howling"

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I can see it now. A bunch of sweaty fat nerds wandering around staring at their phones, muttering "Wind's howling"

Would be dope if you could challenge other players to a game of Gwent if you run into them out in the wild.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Would be dope if you could challenge other players to a game of Gwent if you run into them out in the wild.

Or just scrap this shit and make it straight up Gwent with cards being won / lost in pvp.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wife running into a random person she's seen once ten years ago and stopping for a five minute chat is one of the most excruciating experiences.

This would be how to get even.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Interesting. I enjoyed PoGo but didn't like the direction they took. I had a lot of grievances but probably the biggest problem I had with it is that it motivated players to pretty much just go to densely packed areas and camp out instead of traveling, tracking and hunting pokemon.

Would be interested in trying this out when it releases if it tries to break from that paradigm.
This is false about Pokémon Go. Nesting can take you to great places, from the FDR memorial to Quantico to chase those sweet sweet shinies.

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Looks cool but, besides Pokemon Go you never hear much about these AR games after they launch.

Besides Ingress, there is now Pokemon Go equivalents for Walking Dead, Harry Potter, Ghostbusters, and probably some others ...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You don't hear anything about like 99.99% of all mobile games simply because there's only like a dozen actually different games out there and everything else is either plagiarized from another company or the same company slapping a new name and new graphics over their old game and publishing it as new. It's an absolutely rotten industry. The goal is to release as cheap as absolutely possible, bait people into downloading with a few thousand fakes 5* reviews and rake in as much moron whale money as they can before the last simp realizes his cash purchases were dumb as fuck. Only to fall for it again when he downloads the same fucking game with slightly better graphics and a new name

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users