The Wolf Among Us

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Just finished the final episode. For sure, as Sidian said, the first three were way more engaging and interesting. By all means I enjoyed the whole thing, but episodes 4 and 5 were lackluster. The ending was nonsense.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm rather curious how the people who are satisfied with the ending interpreted it.

Nerissa was Faith? Faith is Nerissa? etc.

I still feel like the ambiguity only exists because the game's writers couldn't explain it without giant-sized plot holes either.

Zulst_sl

shitlord
Definitely agree with what Vorph said earlier. The ending just felt lackluster to me. After this and how long it's taking them to get out the Walking Dead episodes, I'm not going to be purchasing another Telltale game until they've released all the episodes, I've read the reviews, and it's on sale. Paying full price upfront just so I can finish it 6 months later isn't something I'm willing to do anymore.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Definitely agree with what Vorph said earlier. The ending just felt lackluster to me. After this and how long it's taking them to get out the Walking Dead episodes, I'm not going to be purchasing another Telltale game until they've released all the episodes, I've read the reviews, and it's on sale. Paying full price upfront just so I can finish it 6 months later isn't something I'm willing to do anymore.
I am going to have to agree. With borderlands and game of
Thrones who knows how long we will wait between episodes.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
Bloody Mary fight was sweet. Besides that? ehhhhhh

I became so fucking annoyed with Crooked Man's cliche "I'm not evil! I help everyone" speech that went on FOREVER that I just decided to tear his head off

Overall 6.5/10 game but a Walking dead it is not.