The Wolf Among Us

Numbers_sl

shitlord
The Walking Dead 1 was great, but honestly for myself it was really depressing and it was nice to play through the Wolf Among Us for a mystery.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Episode 2 finally has a firm release date--this Tuesday (Wed. on Xbox).

Vorph

If anyone else bought it on PSN instead of Steam like I did, the download just became available a few minutes ago.

Numbers_sl

shitlord
I'm thinking that Forbin may be right. The guy was there but it doesn't mean he was the one who did it necessarily. Or he did. Good story so far!

Urgoslav

Treasured Member
Every fable is secretly a prostitute.
Was this all to make the joke "Iccabod Crane and the Headless Whores, man"?

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
I'm thinking that Forbin may be right. The guy was there but it doesn't mean he was the one who did it necessarily. Or he did. Good story so far!
hey asshole, notice the chain of spoiler tags before and after your response? consider using

Thx $

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Forbin -

well I hope it's not some cheesy " oh I just happened to be there and it's not what it seems " or even worse " someone used magic to make it appear it was him like the troll did with snow. I was hoping he was working for the boss of twiddle dee/dum

Every fable is secretly a prostitute.
Was this all to make the joke "Iccabod Crane and the Headless Whores, man"?
Lol I that would suck but who knows.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Seeing
Crane finger a troll...priceless.

Great game, so far. Played both episodes back-to-back within about 2 hours. Loving it.

Vorph

within about 2 hours
I am most definitely not loving that part. These episodes are WAY too fucking short, especially considering how utterly incapable Telltale is at adhering to anything remotely approaching a regular release schedule.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
That's my only disappointment, too. The episodes are way too short and having to wait a year for each episode is not fun. I would rather pay for each episode rather than having to wait this long.

Forbin_sl

shitlord
Just a heads up, episode 3 came out today. It's good enough to warrant a purchase if you re buying by the episode, took about 2 hours to finish.